Suffering In The Country
I need some help, I am at my wits end. My husband is a recovering addict of 3 years. We have been married for 9 years. I have 3 teenage daughter from a previous marriage. My problem is that I feel like there is no hope for my marriage or life I am sick of the fighting and getting blamed for everything that goes wrong in our marriage. I live in the country and can't get to a meeting (alanon or nar-anon) I don't know what to do with myself. I don't have any friends to talk with about this or family. Talk about feeling alone! I have bad thoughts running thru my head and I feel as if I might just explode if there is another fight, over stupid things. Help with any advise would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance.
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- 'Anne' is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- 'Anne' bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by 'Anne' to people submitting questions.
- 'Anne', Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. 'Anne' and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.