Crisis Intervention Services
Crisis Intervention Services are interventions provided in response to a crisis in order to reduce symptoms of severe and persistent mental illness and/or serious emotional disturbance. Our goal is to prevent an individual from having to go to a more restrictive environment (jail or a psychiatric hospital).
• Crisis Assessment – an assessment on the degree of danger an individual poses to self or others.
• Crisis Intervention Services – to assist the individual in reducing stress and managing symptoms.
• PATHWAY: Intensive follow up services provided to customers who are at risk on our suicide criteria rating scale & are seen every
1-7 days depending on risk level.
• Linking and referral to other community resources
• Pathway Services
• Personalized Safety Planning / CSSRS
• Crisis Response Team (CRT)
• 24-Hour Crisis Response, Seven Days/Week
• Stop self harm
• Reduce the need for psychiatric hospitalization
• Educate the community
Screening & Crisis Response is available to any person in a crisis episode to include residents within Gulf Bend Center’s seven county service area as well as visitors to the area. *Individuals will not be denied access to services based on current address or ability to pay.
Services are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
24 Hour Toll-Free Crisis Hotline: 877.723.3422 or 877.SAFEGBC
Please click on the links below for information on other programs provided under Crisis Intervention: