Gulf Bend MHDD Center gathers information from the people who use our site so that we can offer our users a better, more fulfilling experience. We gather this information in a manner that provides for protection of personal privacy, and with an eye towards maintaining the security of all gathered information. This document details how we go about collecting, maintaining and storing your information.
General Information Gathering
- Web Server LogsLike most sites, we keep a running record of what pages are requested on our site. Our web server logs contain information about what pages are most popular, and how many pages are viewed in a given time period.
- Search Engines
We do not track search engine usage. No records are kept of any searches you might perform on Gulf Bend Center.
- Session CookiesAll CenterSite websites (Gulf Bend Center included) save a session identifier (a long random string of letters and numbers) as a cookie on site users' computers. This session identifier uniquely identifies the user for the duration of each session and then expires. No identifying information can be tied to this identifier once the session has ended (sessions expire after approximately 20 minutes of inactivity, or when a client closes his or her browser completely). This is known as a non-persistent or session cookie.
Use Of The Information
Gulf Bend Center uses the information we gather from you for several purposes:
- We analyze what our customers like and don't like about our current offerings so that we can design better services.
- Subscribers to our newsletter receive monthly email newsletters including information about new products and services from Gulf Bend MHMR Center.
If you have a concern about any information you might have left on our site, email the webmaster and we will address your concern.
Distribution Of The Information
Gulf Bend MHMR Center will never willfully disclose individually identifiable information about its users to any third party without first receiving that individual's permission.
- The individually identifiable information that you provide (if any) will be used for Gulf Bend Center purposes only.
Gulf Bend Center
6502 Nursery Drive, Suite 100
Victoria, TX 77904
24-Hour Crisis Hotline: (877)SAFEGBC or (877)723-3422 Mental Health, Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities & Substance Use Issues
Regular Business Hours
Mon — Fri 8am — 5pm
Every 3rd Thursday of the Month Extended Hours Until 7pm
Mental Health, Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities & Substance Use Issues
24-Hour Crisis Hotline: (877)SAFEGBC or (877)723-3422